New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2011 :  20:40:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm half way through my passions and obsessions photography project, and amongst other things I've done extreme sports and my snakes, obviously.

But I need some help, my snake idea has run out steam, I did have over 2500 images but my hard drive corrupted.

Now I am limited to where I go, using my transport it's illegal for me to go on the motorway, but are there any southern keepers who'd allow me to have a shoot with their snakes?

I will happily let you copy the images if you so wish, I will putting them on here, flickr, and in my photography work book.

Anyone please reply, or email me. tomhills1994 AT gmail.com

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2011 :  23:20:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a BRB thats good for a shootin'! From Epsom down south, hit me an email if that's of any interest :) Some pics can be found on the Rainbow boa forum!

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  15:45:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bump..
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  15:50:26  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hillzi to prevent such losses again you might want to invest in a program called Acronis it makes an image of your hardrive that you can backup should everything go belly up and your hardrive dies you can get everything back with a few clicks i use it to make regular backups of my pc

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

johno
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  16:14:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
search humyo on google its online storage you can get 2gb for free just upload there and yal never lose them :)
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  19:32:21  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thats handy but Acronis backs up everything and i do mean everything windows included lol

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  22:53:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hillzi, what would the photos entail you doing, type of shots your after etc.
Im up the road from you

With 27 beautiful corns I definitely have snakeitus :-)
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  23:07:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tom, I still have a load of pics you took when you were here. That said, you are more than welcome to swing by at some point if you like, got plenty that you can take pics of!

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2011 :  21:10:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the back up programmes, I'll have a look at those. I don't trust online storage though, it failed on me before, got cleared out, and some little.. decided to get into an old portfolio of mine at college, thought it'd be funny to delete my work so that's that.

Thanks Mike for that, I may have to take you up on that! Getting my own transport soon but I wouldn't be able to travel on motorways but I could sort something out!

And Yola, anything really, human/snake interaction, feeding, close ups, just scale patterns, I'd just do a bit experimentation of shots.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  20:35:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bump.

Come on guys please! I'm away for half term, getting my new job and transport started the week after. Help me get booked up! can be reached by email as put in my previous post..! thanks!

Edit:/ If you want to see examples of my unedited photos hit up my flickr link in my signature! flick.com/photos/thillsphotography

cheers!

Edited by - hillzi on 20/10/2011 20:36:13
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000