Renza Pets and Exotics For Sale!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2011 :  22:19:55  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address
After a lot of thinking i think the time has come, I'm putting RPE up for sale. I want the business to go to someone who is passionate about the industry, it really is an enjoyable business to run, I thought i would put it here first.

If you are interested please e-mail info@renzaexotics.co.uk for more details, the website is down at the moment but will ofcourse be running soon. I will guide you through the system and show you step-by step how to run the business, can be ran around your current job.

Im open to offers, reason for sale is illness and also the fact that im only 17 meaning that my accounts cannot be processed on many payment gateways. So just enquire, you have nothing to lose

I look forward to hearing from you, this isn't an opportunity to be missed :)

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs

Aegis
Hatchling

United Kingdom
282 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2011 :  00:32:16  Show Profile
Im quite shocked to read this tbh Diesel. :o/ You can type up stuff on here but not reply to customers who have paid for items that were apparently posted but not yet arrived (6 weeks later from when i ordered)

As i said, i was really understanding at the start with the problems you was having with paypal. I waited patiently. But after the amount of lies i have been fed, iv now opened a dispute and escalated with paypal. I might just let you off with the £5 i paid to post the wrong item i was sent, back to you. Have a pint on me and my family!

4.0.0 Kids (Hugh, Seamus, Athrun + JD)
1.0.0 Gingy cat (Fintan Stack)
0.1.0 Snow Corn (Karuza)

Go to Top of Page

tk72
Hatchling

United Kingdom
494 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2011 :  11:49:13  Show Profile
Diesel I have emailed you some questions. Hope to hear back soon.
Go to Top of Page

boogles
Hatchling

131 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2011 :  11:43:10  Show Profile
you might want to appease the hordes of dissatified customers and get you business in line before offering it for sale on a reptile hobbyist forum...

in its current state its worthless. what is for sale exactly?

some disgruntled customers, a logo and website and a bad reputation?

come on... REALLY?

Go to Top of Page

Aegis
Hatchling

United Kingdom
282 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2011 :  17:04:18  Show Profile
Very valid post boogles! Renza is a place i will NEVER go near again, and i have warned people within the reptile community aswell to avoid. Im really disappointed with my experience with this site. Will stick to a more reputable place for ordering!

0.1.0 Snow Corn (Karuza)

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2011 :  17:45:45  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address
no offence people. stop slagging him off (here and else where!!!) unless you know ALL the facts on whats happened. he tryed to start a business on his own. which is hard thing to do by any standards. he wont be the first start up business to have problems like this an im sure he wont be the last. others have said they purchased off him an were happy with the service. THESE THINGS HAPPEN WITH NEW BUSINESS'S and ond the internet everyday all over the country

its not as if hes turned around an said sorry but ya money has gone is it, he has stated all the money will be refunded by paypal.

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2011 :  17:52:52  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address
Paypyal gives back money regardless. I don't think anyone purposely throws that much money of stock, designs, server and domain space trying to set up a business for it to fail and loose money just to mess about with people, it's a lot of money and hard work for that!

Diesel, are you selling the stock, as that may be the only thing you can sell really.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2011 :  17:56:35  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage
I pretty much agree with A33 on this. Be the better people and speak to him about it all outwith public forums. The stress of everything going on and now the Renza thing is gonna be too much for the dood. Yes you aegis are disgruntled. And a couple more people. Others on here have been more than satisfied with the services he had offered when he was in good health.

Stop the bitching on a public forum and feal with it via him. You have email addresses. And yes we know that hes being slagged off in other forums too. The lad is 16 and was just starting out. Things went bottoms up due to no fault of his own and now you are hounding him like dogs. It was stated money will be refunded. If things dont go well after this take it up with paypal in a dispute. Not constant bitching about him on public forums. Hes 16. How old are you????

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Aegis
Hatchling

United Kingdom
282 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2011 :  18:16:04  Show Profile
Thats the thing, he doesnt reply. Thats what got to me, i had to continually tackle on facebook. Why couldnt he of just told the truth? I wont be getting my full money back, but iv accepted that now. It was the lies and lack of replies to emails.

All iv done is told the truth about my experience with it all. I dont see any wrong in that, im not slagging. Just telling it as it is.

0.1.0 Snow Corn (Karuza)

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2011 :  18:21:54  Show Profile
The information is there for anyone interested in speaking to Diesel, thread locked.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000