New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

visceralrevulsion
Snake Mite

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  14:40:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Snow corn female, Var, is about a yearling. The more she ages, and with every shed, I notice her saddles are more and more green. Does anyone have a Green Spot Snow they'd like to share pics of? I'm very curious to see more of them, because the sources online for them are far and few. I've looked at iansvivarium.com, and google, and found very limited pics. Anyone who can help, offer input, or offer pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Also, here is a pic of my Snow corn that I suspect may be a Green Spot. Tell me what you think...?

1.0 Ghost - Lars
0.1 Snow - Var

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  14:45:29  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow...can't help with photo's of others i'm afraid...but they are some impressive green spots - looks like a beauty...i think we need to see some full photo's though

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

visceralrevulsion
Snake Mite

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  15:10:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ill try to get some full pics of her today. this picture was just a good example, because in some lighting its not as apparent. this lighting was just a soft white lightbulb in the room, and the flash of the camera. the flash seems to capture the green well. and thanks, i also think shes a beauty, whether shes a green spot or not. i love her either way =]

1.0 Ghost - Lars
0.1 Snow - Var
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  19:19:46  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nice :) how old is she?

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  20:58:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like my snow to me, who as far as I know is just a normal snow, but I do notice he has a thin line of limegreenish scales around his saddles, so who knows lol! (Well, Eeji certainly knows haha ;D)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000