New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

uma and bill
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  09:15:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone we went to Donny yesterday and came back with a Brazilian rainbow Boa and a Mexican red knee Tarantula, I really wanted a Royal python but didnt have enough equipment at home yet for one I will post pictures when we manage to take some as we got home and pasted out from the heat lol anyway I thought it would be interesting to see what others have bought yesterday

sjmarshall

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  10:11:50  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I bought a male low expression pied sided blood, a male plasma motley he has a few kinks but is stunning, a male opal motley and a female pewter motley. They were all absolute bargains as they were all sold as normals it wasn't till I got them home and moved them into their new tubs we found out they were all motleys.
Can't wait for septembers show now.
Pics of my new snakes are in my post.

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

mikeyd_26
Yearling

United Kingdom
716 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  10:25:00  Show Profile  Click to see mikeyd_26's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
we got 3 beardies all citrus hypos little stunners!

0.1.0 amel - TaLuLa
0.1.0 anery motley het amel, hypo - Bo
1.0.0 vanishing stripe unknown - Marley
1.0.0 hogg island boa - Iggy
0.1.0 hogg island boa - Luna
0.1.0 royal python - Buttons!
1.0.0 royal python 66% het albino - Steve
0.1.0 leopard gecko - Sheila
millions of beardies!
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  10:43:07  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nothing :( fell in love with a yearling blizzard but had to buy equiptment for the other snakeys so didnt have enuff dollas left, but theres always kempton and donny sept, i did see the ones with kinks in, and very nearly got one of them to lol they where gorgeous!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  15:30:30  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We got a cool arboreal tank for the white tree frogs, some axolotl pellets, 2 tubs of crickets, a waterfall kit and some waxies.

.......and a few pints of coke and a sharer platter in the pub during the dinner time social

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  21:07:37  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
white male mouse (new blood for my breeding stock)
male whitesided black ratsnake from AC Snakes
MagNaturals stuff for the Day geckos viv

the livestock was pre-planned and authorised

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  22:30:21  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nothing, I wasn't allowed to play out :(

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  22:31:05  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Didn't buy any livestock, but so everything on my wishlist can't wait for the september show when I can get some new additions. I really wanted one of those baby carpet pythons hope i find some in september.

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

uma and bill
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2011 :  00:01:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Callazagy

Didn't buy any livestock, but so everything on my wishlist can't wait for the september show when I can get some new additions. I really wanted one of those baby carpet pythons hope i find some in september.

my OH was looking at the carpet pythons and he gave me the choice of that or a brb

sjmarshall
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2011 :  00:20:15  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i got a hypo bloodred, hypo hondo milk, a heat strip mum got a new giant white knee tarantula and 2 tubs of crix and couple of things for vivs/rubs etc :)

not allowed anymore snakies now though so dont dare go to sept although i am allowed a beardie later in the year woop woop

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000