New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

monalisa70
Hatchling

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  13:48:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey i was just looking at the site mentioned ^^^above and i was wondering if anyone had bought livestock from them and if they would use them again....

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  13:59:49  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have looked at this site but I would not buy any animals online, I prefer to see a pet before buying, but that's just me.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

monalisa70
Hatchling

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  14:16:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree but i like to look at this sort of thing as an option due to lack of transport...... i can't drive lol :)
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  14:20:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, sorry, never used them.

Have you thought about looking for private breeders in your area? I don't drive either but have found a breeder close to me and I just go by bus to meet her and collect snakes :D
Go to Top of Page

monalisa70
Hatchling

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  14:25:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been trying to find some (I'm in Yeovil,Somerset) but at the moment i am looking for a Miami corn specifically and have not found any breeders,i have also asked in are local pet shops as well as some slightly further a field.:(
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000