snake poo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whitesmm
Snake Mite

23 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  13:51:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
out of curiostiy how often do snakes poo?

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  14:08:41  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My snakes poo after every feed... and a couple of times inbetween feeds. I suppose it depends on the snake

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  14:38:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mine usually poos 2 days after a feed, he might do another and sometimes a third, but i've only ever had 3 in a week

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  18:47:12  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It can vary with each snake. One of mine only poops once every 2 weeks despite being fed weekly on 2 mediums. Lets just say I know before I even walk in the room that she has done one. Another of mine tends to do 2-4 smaller ones a week and he is on 2 fuzzies. Most of mine tho go just once a week usually 3-4 days after they have fed

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  20:51:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My corns go once or twice a week, my kings seem to go every blooming day!!
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  20:51:39  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
After each feed my hatchling bloodred usually poos 1 big poo 2 days after feeding and then 2 smaller ones after that.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  21:00:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My corn doesn't go for 2-3 days after a meal but other than that break its anyones guess, lol. Big black ones, powdery ones, braided fur ones, never a dull moment in the bowel of a cornsnake. Thank yourself lucky you don't have a Royal Python, they store it up for ages, my Roayl hasn'r been for a number 2 since Mid March.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  21:14:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

My corn doesn't go for 2-3 days after a meal but other than that break its anyones guess, lol. Big black ones, powdery ones, braided fur ones, never a dull moment in the bowel of a cornsnake. Thank yourself lucky you don't have a Royal Python, they store it up for ages, my Roayl hasn'r been for a number 2 since Mid March.

Ah the fury twisted snake poo lol wondered what the heck it was first time I saw one like that

Boa poo is fun too. Huge logs but much less smelly than corn poo

Edited by - Invalid User on 26/05/2011 21:15:09
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  21:29:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sanke hasn't been in weeks, she is storing it up for me.

The braided fur poop made me laugh so much the first time I found one, it was perfectly weaved.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  00:54:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I jinxed myself, Sanke just let loose a right pile, it almost rivalled the Royals efforts.

Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Budwing Mantis, MAIA

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000