Posted - 19/05/2011 :  10:56:00  Show Profile
Good bye...

Again!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  10:57:13  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address
Bullies by telling you the truth? I hardly call that bulling, the truth is harsh and it's not always what you want to hear but it's life. I was in the same darn position as you! Why can you not see that? It was costly, more costly than I thought it would be. I had to beg, proper beg for a petshop to take them off my hands because of how much time it took caring for them and I got nothing what so ever for them. The only good that came out of it was that I realised that male and female corns are not best co-habbed, I was lucky my girl didn't die. And there were consequences to what happened last year again this year, she retained sperm and laid 2 clutches of eggs, again I am lucky she didn't die and because of all the stress and hassle from last year, I froze, shuck the eggs and binned them.

You asked for advised, you got it and you just go off on a huff because it's not advise that doesn't benefit you, space and your pocket possibly in anyway. We have the welfare of you pets at mind, I would hope you do too :/

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  11:13:28  Show Profile
Would just like to direct people to the OPs previous thread!!! Just incase any do feel that the replies were harsh, this sheds a bit more light on the situation.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15671
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  11:16:44  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

Would just like to direct people to the OPs previous thread!!! Just incase any do feel that the replies were harsh, this sheds a bit more light on the situation.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15671

and if the OP had taken knowledgeable, experienced forum members advice initially, she wouldn't be in this predicament now!!

anyway, hopefully, 3rd time lucky....

nothing else to discuss really on this topic as the OP has gone.

so topic is now closed

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Edited by - gingerpony on 19/05/2011 11:19:29
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000