fed up
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2011 :  11:05:35  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I brought my set up from pet store via online as they looked like they knew what they were doing. joke, told me I need light fittings,bulb and guard but not stat to control heat said it won't make much difference then after waiting in all day losing pay at work no guard phoned them they kept saying leave it a day or 2 its on its way that was last week. Emailed them Saturday was told they hadnt despatched it after all, I said cancel it as after getting good advice on here I realised didn't need it after all, ok she says but could I wait until yesterday for refund as she didn't know how to do it, emailed today as no refund they still don't know how to do it and the guy who does is on holiday , my point is should they be working in a store if they don't know how to give refunds and should the owner go on holiday without having proper staff to run the shop, so p'd off, never using that store again, beware guys there are dodgy ppl about conning us newbies into buying things we don't need then failing to refund ...:(

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2011 :  11:41:18  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2011 :  12:18:37  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Did you pay by card??
If so open a dispute with the card company, them allegedly not knowing how to to refunds will then only cost them more due to the payment dispute.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2011 :  12:19:47  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What a nightmare. Sounds like they really shouldnt be in business. Either that or they are just stalling. I would give them a time frame and tell them if you don't receive your refund by then you are contacting trading standards and will make an application through the small claims court to get your money back.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2011 :  13:05:47  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeh paid by card, would of thought you just put card details in and press pay but I am giving then until Friday then I will email or phone again if still no joy I will get onto my bank. X
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2011 :  16:56:59  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what online shop was it outta interest so i dont ever use them lol really hope u get ur money back,i would contact trading standrds either way as this person shouldnt be running a business if they dont even know how to do refunds. yerks!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000