Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  16:00:36  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm just loving seeing mine feed and am looking forward to seeing her growing. I think when she sees im gonna take her out she's like "oh no not you again, look if your not feeding me then leave me alone" lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Edited by - gmac on 16/05/2011 16:40:35
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  16:06:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just delete them!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  16:51:55  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

you def sticking with corns?

I wondered that too :D corns are great but sometimes I do regret having 4 when I could have had other species of snakes with different little attitudes :3

Oktees are beautiful. As are butters and the proper lavender lavs :D

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

snowstripe420
Egg

Canada
81 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  16:55:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im looking at BRBs. Most beautiful snakes i have ever seen in my opinion. If i was going to go with another corn, id grab an amel.

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  17:03:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

I wondered that too :D corns are great but sometimes I do regret having 4 when I could have had other species of snakes with different little attitudes :3

I agree. I am glad I have quite a varied selection now. Corns are great but there are so many other great snakes out there too that aren't as difficult as you might think to look after.
Go to Top of Page

Ashma
Hatchling

United Kingdom
113 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  21:15:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, loving all the discussion on here! Three recommendations for Butter so far.....hint hint, haha

So do any of you guys have experience with others?? King snakes etc??

Location - Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  23:03:51  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Corn morphs - I absolutely love my butter motleys and my new lavender is gorgeous. I would also love to have a bloodred again (my bloodred motley stripe baby died last year) and an amel stripe which are stunning.
Off corn - thoroughly recommend hognose especially if you are short on space as they don't grow as big as corns. Any king snake. Louises Goins king is stunning and I just wanna steal him. I don't have any experience with kings but that is probably going to be my next non-corn aquisition (if I can hide it from the kids. Iv been banned from having any more lol)

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  23:15:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would say caramel motley , i could be biased tho as my litle girl shed a week or so ago and her colour is gettin better and better :D

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  23:17:35  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

I agree. I am glad I have quite a varied selection now. Corns are great but there are so many other great snakes out there too that aren't as difficult as you might think to look after.

Yep :D wish I had space for a milk, another king and maybe something like a house snake, green unicorn snake :p

I think you should do some looking at the snake pictures on rfuk, so many nice snakes on there! or go on tks or trp :D

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Ashma
Hatchling

United Kingdom
113 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2011 :  07:57:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did fall in love with a little hognose at the pet shop in my area, but then it went and ate its mate!!......and got sold before I had the space.

I'm really intrigued to learn more about other species now, but I am definitely favouring a butter corn at the moment, especially motley...so cool!

Location - Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2011 :  13:39:12  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
butter motleys are stunning snakies (wishs mine was still alive :( bah i think okeetee's are stunning aswell :D but there is a fair few very nice corns but as lou has said there are many other snakes out there to.

i personally have a huge wish list (have to wait to move out though) but kings are great they have character and just all round ace :D can get some very nice milks and boa's but its all to personal taste and what you like or want its completly upto you. i would suggest just having a look round see what you like, research it, if you can meet all the requirements then go for it whether it be corn or not.

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

rubberbiscuit
Snake Mite

37 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2011 :  13:08:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooooh, I love butter/caramel motleys. Although I dont plan on getting another Corn Snake til Kiora is all grown up and in his adult 4ft viv. I am def getting a Kenyan Sand Boa next month though!!
Personally I love dinky snakes like sand boas, childrens/spotted pythons, hognoses, smaller milk snakes.
A corn is probably as big as I want to get!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000