Feeding
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Serj
Snake Mite

21 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  20:52:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello forum,I have mixed up my days and went and feed my snake one day earlier he took the food with no problems,should I feed in 5days time or leave it an extra day and make it 6

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  21:15:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think you need to worry, 4 days apart (with the feeding early) is a bit closer together than I would go but not too bad in the grand scale of things. Its up to you, 5 days is fine but so is 6. If you have a set feeding plan you can always correct it back to what you want.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  22:21:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
honestly its up to you but I don't think your snake will be too bothered either way
I tend to feed my guys (except for aura) every 7-10 days so they sometimes have to wait a tad longer like they would in the wild but that's just me

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2011 :  11:37:15  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I feed my 4 month old snakelte every 7 days and she's now up to 2 pinkies per feed and she's really greedy too lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000