sorry a poo question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:19:31  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Custard was fed on sunday and took herself off to the warm hide for 2 days today she did 2 poos not unusual for her she normally has 1 big one or 2 smaller ones. 1 was normal but the second 1 smelt like poo but had the back legs and tail of the mouse in it, sorry to be graphic but needs must I'm afraid. Can they pass complete limbs of their prey that haven't been digested or should I be treating it as a partial regurge and miss a feed. The temps are 20 - 22 in the cool end and 28.2 - 28.7 in the warm end, she hasn't been handled or disturbed since she was fed I've just changed the water.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:21:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
somtimes they dont fully digest fully, has happened to us a few times. Wouldnt worry about it.

Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:30:11  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks gmac once again putting my mind at rest.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  19:56:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ouch!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  19:57:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ouch!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000