Is this bedding ok?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  15:01:51  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My friend works for a chap who makes kitchen and bedroom units out of loads of different types of wood. He has aparently got some sycamore shavings and wanted to know if they were ok to use for my snakes as he will do me a deal on them if I want them.
So my question is, would it be ok to use sycamore shavings as bedding?

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  17:31:39  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ooh heck, that's a bit more obscure lol
i can't see a problem with it personally....

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2011 :  10:28:11  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks Ali. I have been assured that it is 100% pure and dust free. I just wasn't sure if it could be used as shavings. I know people have used sycamore branches but I have also seen posts saying not to use them. Got a bit confused (which isn't difficult lol)

My friends boss works with lots of different types of wood so there could be more strange queries like this. Mind you I think he will still find it hard to beat my aubiose prices lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000