i lost her
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  21:13:50  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Omg I was holding cilla just letting her roam around on my lap through my fingers etc ,I looked away at the tv for a few seconds when I looked back she'd gone, I jumped up thinking she was on floor or somewhere and she was curled up on sofa next to my leg :) goes to show how quick and light they are ...

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  21:22:57  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
never ever ever take your eyes of them while handling, very quick beasties they are lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Edited by - Ailsa on 11/05/2011 21:25:16
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  21:25:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She was by her leg, already found. But still the right message, never take your eye off them, while they are small never take your hand off them either, they are super fast when they want to be.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  21:26:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are very fast.

Glad she didn't get too far :)
Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  21:43:15  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeh I gather that now ha ha cheeky little thing x x
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000