Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  09:27:54  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
mrs west had done a couple of what i thought were normal snake poops the first 2 days after she arrived. woke up this morning to find a labrador sized poo (slight exageration) in the corner of her faun! she expertly managed to miss the kitchen roll of course, and by crikey what a hummmm!

just thought id share that wee nugget of info

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  09:29:10  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmmmm nice! Thanks for that! Good morning to you too

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  09:34:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha, nice!

You should see the size of boa poo!
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  09:35:14  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ive not noticed the smell of snake poop yet, yesterday i did a full faun clean out and then during the night she poped on one of the bits of kitchen roll, easily changed while she was in her tub being fed lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  09:37:28  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
why did no-one warn me that snake take massive dumps?? Not that it would've stopped me getting mrs west, but my jaw did proper drop open this morning when i saw her wednesday gift to me!! lol!

i wanted to phone a friend and tell them...didnt think it'd be appreciated tho

shes only a baby too... shocking.

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  09:39:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know some people who shall remain nameless, who have taken pics of huge snake poops just to prove how big they were......
Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  09:40:34  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

I know some people who shall remain nameless, who have taken pics of huge snake poops just to prove how big they were......

hahahaha!!

**almost did the same

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  09:41:14  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've only had wee snake poo's nothing id call massive lol and mines is only a baby too

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  18:24:16  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
just wait until you're holding her and she decides to projectile poo everywhere! :D :D :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

rubberbiscuit
Snake Mite

37 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  18:54:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My cardie is currently in the washing machine coz Kiora decided to poop all down the front (then wipe his snakey bottom up the zipper section!!)
Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  21:00:16  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage  Reply with Quote

PROJECTILE POOP??? Please tell me you are joking?
I knew i shouldve nabbed some throwaway pinnys from the hospital before i left my job!

Go to Top of Page

Alyson19802
Hatchling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  22:01:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had Bailey wee on me last night think it must be love lol

0.1.0 Snow Corn- Bailey
0.1.0 Bearded Dragon - Lola
1.0.0 Rabbit -Freckles
0.1.0 Cat - Cleo
0.0.2 Fish - Daisy & Alfie
1.1.0 Kids - Cían and Erin
1.0.0 - Very understanding hubby
Go to Top of Page

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  22:09:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First thing Horatio did when I got him at the weekend, was as I said on the other thread, put him on the bed to take quick photo before settling him in viv. Froze, I was really worried something was wrong, then lifted him tail and yes, massive poo. I managed to catch most on a dog poo bag I had in my pocket from walking my dogs :)
I was quite stunned at the distance it went, as others have mentioned.

The old throw on my bed went straight in wash.

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  22:15:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Corn poo is the smelliest snake poop, Duke my Royal poops about 10% of his bodyweight, its huge, puts my dog to shame but very little smell.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  22:31:13  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
am sure it doesn't smell as bad as cleaning out a cat litter box and i have 2 cats, snake poo meh a doddle lol

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  10:27:56  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The good thing about smelly snake poop is that you can tell when one has been deposited before you even open the viv. The problem I have sometimes is working out which viv the smell is coming from lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  12:34:32  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well since at the mo i only have one snake should i notice a smell i will know where it is coming from lol

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  13:07:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

The good thing about smelly snake poop is that you can tell when one has been deposited before you even open the viv. The problem I have sometimes is working out which viv the smell is coming from lol

Haha, I have the same problem. I can smell the poop but where is it?? Good thing with rubs is they usually steam up after a fresh poo has been deposited so I just look for the steamy rub!
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  13:09:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MsThomson

PROJECTILE POOP??? Please tell me you are joking?
I knew i shouldve nabbed some throwaway pinnys from the hospital before i left my job!

Yup, it flies out and can shoot a fair distance! Sometimes its accompanied by a nasty noise too
Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  13:14:29  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

Yup, it flies out and can shoot a fair distance! Sometimes its accompanied by a nasty noise too

farting snakes? hehehehe! brilliant! pleeeeease let Mrs West be a farter!

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  13:18:06  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
projectile poop, farting snakes, oh my brilliant or what, i want Dakota to be a farter lol :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000