wooden viv
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  15:06:06  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just got Cilla's 2ft viv but its flat packed, to make it do I need to glue the sides ,bottom and top etc or just use the fittings it came with, also do I need to glue the air vents in ? Lastly the mat should it go at back or front of viv and how would I stick it to floor, i know some say put a hide or something on it but wouldn't that stop the heat thus posing fire risk ? Thanks guys

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  15:42:26  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Is it a viv exotic? These things come with instructions XD

You use the fittings, not any glue. Once it is fitted with all the provided fittings you then use aquarium seal on all the edges on the viv inside and wait for 2 days. You can seal the vents with aquarium seal if you want to.

You can weigh down mats with a heavy hide, sticking to the floor incorrectly is more liable I would have though of posing a fire risk. but if yo want to just use aquarium seal on the laminated edges.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  15:57:13  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks hun do you have to seal it ?? I didn't with the bearded dragon viv :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000