New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

watty1100
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  10:32:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The things we put ourselves through for our snakes. After trying loads of things to get my royal python feeding i thought i would take him for a ride in the car as a few people have mentiond that it works. Anyway i was taking it quite steady as i had a snake in a big plastic box on the pasinger seat, looks in the mirror and i have blue flashing lights in it.

Pulls over and the officer says we have pulled you over becouse you are driving erraticly. Sorry says i as i was keeping an eye on my python. Excuse me says the officer, yes says i he wont eat his tea and i thought a drive might make him hungry. Ok said the officer would you mind blowing into this bag sir. Luckily they saw the funny side of it and i got away with it, then got the little pest home and he still wouldnt eat.

Edited by - gmac on 09/05/2011 12:05:14

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  10:35:51  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by watty1100

The things we put ourselves through for our snakes. After trying loads of things to get my royal python feeding i thought i would take him for a ride in the car as a few people have mentiond that it works. Anyway i was taking it quite steady as i had a snake in a big plastic box on the pasinger seat, looks in the mirror and i have blue flashing lights in it.

Pulls over and the officer says we have pulled you over becouse you are driving erraticly. Sorry says i as i was keeping an eye on my python. Excuse me says the officer, yes says i he wont eat his tea and i thought a drive might make him hungry. Ok said the officer would you mind blowing into this bag sir. Luckily they saw the funny side of it and i got away with it, then got the little pest home and he still wouldnt eat.

LMAO thats made my morning hahahahahahaha

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/

Edited by - gmac on 09/05/2011 12:05:36
Go to Top of Page

noola
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  10:40:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats brilliant, first smile on a monday morn. they do get u in some fixes. My python was the same i changed her faun around and put loads more hiding spots in and she ate in the next few days,She still is really fussy though ,they will eat when they want to,, end up chucking away most of her food.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  10:43:33  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah Im havin probs with Rocco too. They will eat when they want to

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  11:33:17  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh that was priceless... I love stories like this!

Unfortunately, I haven't had anything happen to me so comical due to my over nurturing of my pets! I have put some really nasty stuff in the blender though for non eaters...

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  11:45:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lmao!! Little bugger him. Bet the coppers will be having a good laugh about that for a while too!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  12:24:07  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
pmsl that is brilliant. I can just imagine the look on their faces when you said you were taking your python for a drive to try and get him to eat. No wonder they breathalised you. I'm just surprised they didn't ring for the men in the white van. "Honestly officer, it's supposed to get them eating. Have a look on the snake forum before you commit me"

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  13:36:55  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Teehee that is brilliant lol! Bet they think your a right nut case now! They'll be talking about you for a while at the station!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  15:57:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh dear!! bet the copper thought you were a right nutcase!

hope he feeds soon though - have you tried scenting with a chick or multi?

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  17:42:09  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
you should of showed him that you were telling the truth :P

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  18:24:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fantastic :) Hope you python eats soon for you though so it was worth it!

Go to Top of Page

Alyson19802
Hatchling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  19:10:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LMAO that has made me laugh out loud what kind of nutcases are we lol

0.1.0 Snow Corn- Bailey
0.1.0 Bearded Dragon - Lola
1.0.0 Rabbit -Freckles
0.1.0 Cat - Cleo
0.0.2 Fish - Daisy & Alfie
1.1.0 Kids - Cían and Erin
1.0.0 - Very understanding hubby
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  20:02:50  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What a great story. Bet that got a few laughs down the station.....I wonder how often you'll get stopped in future, bet they keep your number on record!!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  20:18:27  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol bet they let you off rather than lock you up and them have to deal with a 'poisonous, deadly snake that would try to kill them' (in an 'Essex Jungle' style lol)

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000