Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Do snakes go inactive before going into a shed?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Danny919
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
30 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  17:30:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I fed my snake on sunday and before then he used to be really active, after i fed him i noticed he hasnt been out of his hide which is a skull for a while, i kept checking it looking in the skull and he still wasnt moving, I thought there was something really wrong maybe i had fed him some dodgy pinkies, but when i checked today i see his head pop out of the skull and his eyes are really really grey bluish colour so its obvious to me now that he will be going into shed, is this the reason for him being so inactive and lazy ? please reply first time i had a corn, its a baby born october 2010 ive only owned him for 3 weeks now never seen him shed before. is all exciting,

sly
Hatchling

United Kingdom
273 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  17:54:32  Show Profile  Click to see sly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it sounds like he has gone into blue (shed) because they cant see very well they dont move about because they feel threatened

James

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  18:11:11  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
^^^ this. xxx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000