had 1st proper hold
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  21:20:30  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, I am so thrilled with the way things are going, had my 1st hold and as I was told she could strike if alarmed I was very wary of getting her out but everything was good :) I weighed her and she is 6oz bless, she is so placid even my hubby and girls got to hold her, :)

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  22:01:17  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
glad it all went so well for you. that first proper handling session is something really special isn't it

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  07:03:58  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It was great, I was shaking so much ha ha , would think she was a giant python the way I was not a baby corn, feel daft now lol
Go to Top of Page

catwig
Egg

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  13:43:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can always remmber then i got my first snake back in june last year and the first time i got hold of him. I liked it shoe much that i got another three snakes. I could not live with my snakes now. I keep on telling my fincee that they are cheaper then kids lol
Go to Top of Page

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  15:25:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's wonderful isn't it :) I am now wanting a second.

Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  16:03:27  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
awww I was like that when i had bearded dragons , now got 2 dogs an african grey, 2 gerbils and Cilla, the gerbils are my daughters, I thought might teach them some responsibility looking after pets, they are very good and do everything for them :) my elder daughter has a rabbit :) not sure if i will get another snake
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000