Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  07:31:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vivtastic

quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

I bought a microclimate mini 100 mat stat as while reading threads I'd seen some people had issues with Habistat ones, after a little adjusting with a screwdriver lol my temp ranges from 28.5 - 29.5*C.

That really is good performance, the Habistat ones i have used (not pulse ones) typically fluctuate by about 3ish degrees between the off and on cycles.

Regards

Vivtastic

Agreed, that is very good for a mat stat. I have 3 of theses and each will hold around 27-30c
Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  08:34:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got both habistat and microclimate, that matstat and ministat both fluctuate by the same couple of degrees, and as expected the habistat and the microclimate pulse stats keep the temperature the same with very little fluctuation, all the boys and girls eat, defacate, and shed as the should, and move from warm to cool and back as they like so as the saying goes 'Job done'

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000