Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rake
Hatchling

United Kingdom
200 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  13:28:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have turned stat up only changed by a degree, will try that with my stat probe, the red light on the stat never seems to go out either i have even resorted to sitting and watching it so its almost like mat isnt warming up

Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  19:43:24  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the red light wont go out it's the indicator that its working, only light you need to worry about is the green 1, how big is your housing?? and which make of stat do you have? mine is habitat mat stat ... is your snake moving about from cool to warm end etc ?? feeding well ??
Go to Top of Page

Rake
Hatchling

United Kingdom
200 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  19:54:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
am using a micro climate ministat 300, fed ok this morning gulped it down has been in its hide on warm side ever since hasnt moved out as far as i know, checked temp its showing at 25c now think thats because i placed a towel underneath the mat to stop heat loss, checked on him earlier and felt warm to the touch

Go to Top of Page

Rake
Hatchling

United Kingdom
200 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  19:55:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh ye forgot mine only has a red light no other ones

Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  21:14:11  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh right ok, judging by your own post things are settling down now which is good news :)
Go to Top of Page

Rake
Hatchling

United Kingdom
200 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  23:10:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it seems that way gonna keep a close eye on him though just to make sure, how is yours doing good i hope

Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  06:55:38  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes settled at 28/29 , happy, not going to mess too much, she is moving about which is main thing and eats like a pig :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000