Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  15:39:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The one I saw was marked as an Albino Tangerine Honduran Milksnake. Lots of white and very bright orange. £295 at Northampton Reptile Centre if anyone wants one.

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  16:18:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sammysnake

The one I saw was marked as an Albino Tangerine Honduran Milksnake. Lots of white and very bright orange. £295 at Northampton Reptile Centre if anyone wants one.

How much! Bloomin eck! Is that a normal price for an albino tang?
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  16:27:30  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OMG!!! Cough, splutter, chock, im getting a normal tang milk snake for £70, i could get an Albino if i wanted for £100

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  16:33:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

OMG!!! Cough, splutter, chock, im getting a normal tang milk snake for £70, i could get an Albino if i wanted for £100

I'm getting mine for £30!!
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  16:35:13  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats' probably because you know the breeder Lou, for me he said £70 max but will prob be cheaper

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Edited by - Ailsa on 01/05/2011 16:36:16
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  16:36:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks probably because you know the breeder Lou, for me he said £70 max but will prob be cheaper

No, she has them advertised at £35. She has a slightly darker male at £25.

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  16:38:41  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well that's an okay price Lou. I def would not pay £295 for a snake!

Edited by - Ailsa on 01/05/2011 16:39:48
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  16:43:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would pay 295 for a snake, but it depends on what snake, i would pay over that for some morphs and pron will in my life, but for a tangerine milk snake i wouldnt pay over 60 tbh as thats what my local pet shop charges for them, and that pet shop price (not that i would ever buy tbh)

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  16:45:08  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nah I wouldn't pay that kind of money for any type of animal.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  17:03:37  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:

Thanks probably because you know the breeder Lou, for me he said £70 max but will prob be cheaper

No, she has them advertised at £35. She has a slightly darker male at £25.

OMG stop tempting me!!!! I'd love a dark male! A;though delivery/travel would probably make it like £80 :/ I've seen one for £60.. although he is at breeding age and a big fella XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

uma and bill
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2011 :  08:31:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tangerines are gorgeous but im after a Pueblan milk snake I they are lovely colours.

sjmarshall
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000