Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  14:12:13  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Spoken to dude who runs Serpentus Exotics the rep shop where i got Dakota and fab news, he breeds tang milk snakes and should have babies ready around end of july beginning of august, woohoo am excited now lol and when I take Dakota back to him so he can probe to check her sex I will be checking on the babies

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  15:46:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooo pretty. Literally saw my first one of those in a rep shop a few hours ago .

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  17:17:07  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
very pretty thats why i want one, they also breed boa's so am sorted for my 3rd snakie too lol

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  17:24:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just been offered one of these at a very good price.

Just deciding whether to say yes or not....
Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  17:29:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lou when you said you where stopping at 20, I didn't realise you meant 120

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  17:30:19  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What is it I say I wnat and everyone ends up gettng one cept me ;_; where is the shoppe?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  19:10:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scubadude

No, really is 20. I swear.

It's the problem when you buy from breeders, if you keep in contact they get to know you and what you like and start offering you snakes at amazing prices This one is from the same breeder I got my hognose. I had my eye on it at the time but couldn't afford both...

He's now on hold
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  19:56:11  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww Lou you have one on hold, am so jealous right now lol

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  19:57:03  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah! do it!! i've got a pair of hypo tangs and they are the brightest snakes I've ever seen! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  20:00:48  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oooooooooooooo eeji hypo tang, am gonna remember that one, can i see a pic

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  20:19:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hypos are stunning, the breeder showed me some of hers too but they are her holdbacks :)
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  20:22:24  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'll need to see if he has any hypos when the time comes but in saying that a normal tang milk snake will make little me quite happy

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  21:24:15  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:

It's the problem when you buy from breeders, if you keep in contact they get to know you and what you like and start offering you snakes at amazing prices This one is from the same breeder I got my hognose. I had my eye on it at the time but couldn't afford both...

He's now on hold

Lucky cow. Should have got it when you got your hoggie or imnstead of your hoggie :P please take many pics when you get. Also, if you die can I have >>;

I want a normal tang, I like how they can look red in some light ^^ but the hypos are cute too. Scarelt kings are also nice too :P

Suprised G hasn't come in to be mean about the tangs and say how amazing anery hondos are :p

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  21:36:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:

He's now on hold

Lucky cow. Should have got it when you got your hoggie or imnstead of your hoggie :P please take many pics when you get. Also, if you die can I have >>;

I want a normal tang, I like how they can look red in some light ^^ but the hypos are cute too. Scarelt kings are also nice too :P

Suprised G hasn't come in to be mean about the tangs and say how amazing anery hondos are :p

Lol, leave my poor hoggie alone! He is quite 'cuddly' now he has stopped musking on me

I have a couple of pics from the breeder, I will pop them on TKS. She has quite a few left still
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  21:59:52  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Your so mean to me TvT

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  22:25:01  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Get one, they are superb.
Stop talking and do it!!
http://www.weneedcake.co.uk/temp/snake/hondo.JPG

Amazing colours on them.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  23:22:20  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am going to get one K

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  02:05:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's the one I'm getting

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  08:58:05  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
aww beautiful lou, jealous just now lol

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  10:12:21  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'll get one one day TvT I just love how they look like one of my long socks! If I had the room I would get one but I'll still trying to figure out where to put one my corns!

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  14:42:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he is gorgeous lou, and a nice final eddition lol

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic