Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  19:41:49  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Please visit the new Renza Exotics site and tell me what you think, i know it has got hardly any products on atm we are working on this
thanks
sam

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  19:59:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks allright, could do with having all the white in the images and banners sorted though, looks a bit unpro, but I guess the blank images are currently due to lack of product. You could also do with sorting the 'Become a Renza Registered Breeder' header out, so it takes 1 line instead of two. Other than that, looks good!
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:05:30  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks and yeah as soon as more products go on i will have more images

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:06:05  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fair play on a pretty attractive website. Will keep an eye on it in the weeks to come.

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:10:09  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bog standard website, nothing impressive. Most people who go down the route of setting up a business don't create a website until they have actual products to show on it, and I know a few people who have set up their own business. Sorry as yet not impressed.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:10:26  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks im glad you like it took a bloody lot of effort.if anybody does need anything before it is listed then give us a ring or an e-mail and we will add it straight away

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:15:42  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
and im sorry your not impressed but you have to have a website before you can add products to it

Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:18:50  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great start! From what else Ive read on here about your business sense Im sure you will have it up n running fully in no time :)

I will keep an eye on this page to watch it filling up! Theres nothing more exciting than starting a new business venture. I started my website in February after only a month of trading (not as professional as you im sure...ive never done anything business like before!) but theres nothing more satisfying than watching the choices you make and for me the items i design being appreciated by other people.

I wish you the very best of luck with this!

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:19:21  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
common sense should tell you that you actually need products to start a business and it does not take all that much time to add them on, if you had your products before you started then it is a simple case of a product picture, description and price, also i would re think your design or get a new web designer in, there are far better sites out there

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Edited by - Ailsa on 29/04/2011 20:28:28
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:25:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The black text is difficult to read again the dark green, for like the description area. How come the huge chunks of texts are not on the same clear to read white again black format that the titles and pictures have? The tabs at the top also don't stand out too well, because they are dark and the green background is also a mid-dark range in colour. Perhaps see how a kind of pastle or lighter coloured green that is not too saturated works for a background colour? That could solve the problem without tweaking everything else.

I like how you have done of the grouping at the top, but some of the items for snakes and lizards for example, hides and cleaning will be in each section which seems like it could could cause you some hassle later one.

Have you any thoughts on like an image for your logo? I'm quite instrested in the postage options though. Good start!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:26:26  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks, and ailsa well see where it goes, the website is gaining products but it takes time to put them all on there. and thanks MsThompson, E-mail me and ill send you a discount code :)

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:28:31  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im trying to work on a new logo, for anyone that is interested i will pay £30 for the right logo, and i will have a tweak of the colours, thanks for your help its always nice to get some fresh ideas from a new perspective

Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:28:33  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
really? how sweet of you, thankyou! Im due to get my 1st corn snake soon and im pretty certain its going to lead to a new obsession :D

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:34:25  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeh drop me an e-mail at - info@renzaexotics.co.uk

Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:36:36  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oops....just emailed you from the email address on your page...sorry!

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:37:11  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
its fine :)

Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:43:07  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

common sense should tell you that you actually need products to start a business and it does not take all that much time to add them on, if you had your products before you started then it is a simple case of a product picture, description and price, also i would re think your design or get a new web designer in, there are far better sites out there

good luck diesel on what your doing, ive started my own web based business (not reptile based) and built the site myself and had some great customer feedback
if you need help on the google analitics stuff, give me a shout via email on my profile

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn

Edited by - gmac on 29/04/2011 21:39:16
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:45:36  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

thanks, and ailsa well see where it goes, the website is gaining products but it takes time to put them all on there. and thanks MsThompson, E-mail me and ill send you a discount code :)

my site has been live for two weeks, and yes it does take time to add products etc
if theres any help i can be hun, pls give me a shout

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:51:05  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks, tbh some people on this forum just like to have a go and think they know best. and thanks i may need some help with google analytics, i have being trying to list myself on google top page but its a nightmare!

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:53:08  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lrv2307, for your information my brother runs his own sucessful online business and has done for many years and since i helped him get started i think i know a lot more than yourself or Diesel for that matter. Thank you.
This site is for advice on the keeping of snakes and this is not the right section to promote your new business.

Edited by - Ailsa on 29/04/2011 20:57:42
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:59:41  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
and general discussion, in the description it says chat with other members and say hello, that means anything can be said, and its not promotion at all its gaining feedback so i can meet the customers needs

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000