Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  10:04:41  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They are pets, which all have names and all get daily hugs lol just a bonus they lay eggs. Sounds silly but I don't think of my girlies as food and I couldn't eat them, bet they would be all horrible and tough anyway since they are now all 2 years+ but I can eat super market chicken.

Your very lucky to be working with so many animals. I'd love to have your job (minus the cat oart lol) but I don't think I'd be able to remove an animal from my house once it's entered.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  10:47:41  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have 2 cats whom i love to bits and they really have helped me through some bad times, but they think of me as staff and not an owner lol and 3 weeks ago i got my first corn snake and already i love her to bits. I enjoy having pets because it gives me pleasure looking after them, caring for them, making sure they have a good home, live a long happy life and everything else which comes with it.

Your lucky working with all those animals which im sure is very reqarding, i would love your job.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Edited by - Ailsa on 01/05/2011 10:48:41
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000