Greedy little snakie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  09:58:25  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well I think I may have a little greedy guts snakie who wolfs down pinkies in a matter of seconds, her pinkie this morning guzzled down in a flash lol great eh lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  10:03:06  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
fab Im about to defrost Mim's feed. Fingers crossed she eats it right this time lol. Last feed was bum 1st and she seemed to struggle a bit getting the hips of the mouse through! xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  10:06:00  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nice to see a thread about a feeding snake for once!! lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  10:09:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool but I have to ask.....

Where are the pics???
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  10:10:51  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

Cool but I have to ask.....

Where are the pics???

This.

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  10:12:54  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry Lou next feed i will take some pics, if im quick enough lol

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

ravensgirl
Hatchling

123 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  10:17:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If she's like my snakes by the time you get the camera on the mouse is gone.........my snakes are greedy too

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  10:18:29  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Raven i kid you not the pinkie is gone in like 5 seconds, next feed i will be armed with camera lol

Edited by - Ailsa on 27/04/2011 10:18:47
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  10:47:34  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well Mim has just been fed. After 10 mins of constricting the already dead mouse (obviously she just wanted to make sure it was defo dead )she again attempted bum 1st.... after about 10/15 mins of trying to negotiate taking it tail 1st, then feet 1st, then tail 1st etc she managed to crease the mouse into a pellet style shape (possible breaking of mouse leg as I heard a wee snap) and then engulfed it. What a weird wee character she is

But Romeo is like Dakota. Staight to the point and gets the job done in a flash xx

Edited by - Mamma on 27/04/2011 10:48:04
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  10:55:40  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Madame Mim does sound a weird wee character but glad she ate her mousy lol xx

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  11:10:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

Well Mim has just been fed. After 10 mins of constricting the already dead mouse (obviously she just wanted to make sure it was defo dead )she again attempted bum 1st.... after about 10/15 mins of trying to negotiate taking it tail 1st, then feet 1st, then tail 1st etc she managed to crease the mouse into a pellet style shape (possible breaking of mouse leg as I heard a wee snap) and then engulfed it. What a weird wee character she is

But Romeo is like Dakota. Staight to the point and gets the job done in a flash xx

Yup, Marv does that too. I posted a video on TKS a week ago!
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  11:54:31  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Glad she is proving to be such a good eater. GP is right, it certainly makes a change at the moment

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000