Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2011 :  19:57:42  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That was one obsese water monitor! He certainly seemed well pampered, but a bit overfed imo. Now I feel guilty as Darwin doesn't have his own pool! He does have a large RUB filled with water in this room, but if Darwin watched this show he clearly wouldn't agree that they are the same thing!

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2011 :  20:53:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:
Originally posted by Sammysnake

Have you SEEN that guy without his top on!!

Hell yeah!!! Phwoarrrrrrrrrrr

Sounds like we need a Steve Backshall thread started up lol!!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2011 :  21:13:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm really looking forward to the next one! The little "And next week..." bit at the end said the rescue bloke has a power cut at his house never thought about the realities of power cuts for reps before!

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2011 :  22:19:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Newbie

I'm really looking forward to the next one! The little "And next week..." bit at the end said the rescue bloke has a power cut at his house never thought about the realities of power cuts for reps before!

HAHA I have a pack of hand warmers for just such an emergency. Wouldn't be a major worry unless its in winter or goes on for days.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  10:10:12  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Would they really have died? Mya be some of the really exotic ones but in my mind he made it sem like everything would die :/

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  12:25:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know the make of the plastic box with green clip handles that he used to put the rattler in? They seemed alot clearer than the RUBS.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  22:14:51  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poo... forgot this was on again tonight! Good job for demand 5!

Here's the link for others who missed it...

http://www.channel5.com/shows/essex-jungle/episodes/episode-3-302

Pete

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  22:22:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didn't bother watching it this week. Not fussed about the rest of the series either lol
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  22:40:27  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You heard it guis, straight from the TV speakers! Corn bites are nasty! Although pig bites can crush vegetable! Why is it that a tiny snake seems to have more biting power than a Pig?

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  23:15:42  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen snakes on a plane and can't imagine watching the sequel snakes on a bus either... lol

Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  23:44:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

You heard it guis, straight from the TV speakers! Corn bites are nasty! Although pig bites can crush vegetable! Why is it that a tiny snake seems to have more biting power than a Pig?

Did they really say that about corns?!! I forgot to watch it lol.

0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  00:39:00  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lixra

That was one obsese water monitor! He certainly seemed well pampered, but a bit overfed imo.........

Maybe that's why there was no luck with the newcastle female as well, he probably only likes the fat bottomed girls.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  00:59:25  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ptmbradley

I haven't seen snakes on a plane and can't imagine watching the sequel snakes on a bus either... lol

You didn't miss much, although I do admit I did watch it for shiggles. The whole concept of the movie was "venomous (aka poisonous) snakes on a plane". Once in awhile they decided to use a real snake instead of the CG ones, and I did quite enjoy watching the "venomous" corn snake slithering through the aisles.

RAWR! I'm a Corn Snake!!!

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  01:11:23  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

quote:

You heard it guis, straight from the TV speakers! Corn bites are nasty!

They did indeed. There was an escapee and the narrator said something along the lines of "a corn snake can give a very nasty bite if it feels threatened"...

That battery operated heating system so you can take your snakes on the bus was brilliant though. Def have to do something like that myself. lol

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  01:16:12  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lixra

quote:

You didn't miss much, although I do admit I did watch it for shiggles. The whole concept of the movie was "venomous (aka poisonous) snakes on a plane". Once in awhile they decided to use a real snake instead of the CG ones, and I did quite enjoy watching the "venomous" corn snake slithering through the aisles.

RAWR! I'm a Corn Snake!!!

lol yeah I heard it's rather appalling. I expect I'll get round to seeing it at some point but don't think I'll be ordering the DVD any time soon...

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  09:57:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

You heard it guis, straight from the TV speakers! Corn bites are nasty!

They did indeed. There was an escapee and the narrator said something along the lines of "a corn snake can give a very nasty bite if it feels threatened"...

That battery operated heating system so you can take your snakes on the bus was brilliant though. Def have to do something like that myself. lol

Lol,I feel so irresponsible now,letting my children handle these dangerous animals when they could potentially lose a finger!!!!
I've just realised I've been reading your name wrong. Thought it started with pmt!!

1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  10:20:20  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I still don't understand why they took the snakes on a bus other than to show off? They could have done the testing at home XD and them carrying those snakes round for long in little rubs wont last long!

I also cant believe the guy damaged another carpet after already damaging on :o hope the g/f mum kicks his **** XD

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  10:45:10  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I caught the last half of that show last night and its now been added to my sky planner so i dont miss it lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  10:56:45  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Poo... forgot this was on again tonight! Good job for demand 5!

Here's the link for others who missed it...

http://www.channel5.com/shows/essex-jungle/episodes/episode-3-302

Pete

thanks will watch it later on as we missed it last night

had a look back at the first episode and my comment is still there *beams* i thought it would get moderated off!!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  10:58:30  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sounds like we need a Steve Backshall thread started up lol!!

*wanders off to google Steve Backshall images......*

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000