New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2011 :  02:11:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well we thought kai's colour had dulled down yesterday but we hadnt held him as he had been fed , got him out tonite and he is so pastey looking lol ! i kno this is gona last a few days , then clear and then be a few more . we have added a moist hide box with spag moss in as he is kept in a faun and i kno they arent so great for keeping humidity . just wanted to say im so excited as its his first shed . i hope it happens quick as kai is normally a cheeky ,confident little snakey and i held him tonite until i realised he was n blue and put him straight back , hes all jumpy and not as relaxed as normal bless him

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2011 :  08:13:34  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
laws id only worry about a moss hide if you see hes having probs, i stressed like you at first, but they do tend to shed ok on their own without any help,. im sure kai will have a dip in his water bowl if theres any probs

shinny new snake soon

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2011 :  08:41:00  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'd remove the damp hide too, only use them if you're expecting a problem as extra humidity can actual hinder shedding as the skin gets too soggy to peel off easily

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000