to gingerpony and mikerichards
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

willow
Banned

21 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2011 :  18:58:25  Show Profile
FYI i did not ignore the advice and there is no need to call me a moron i came here asking for qadvice as have never had a corn snake before he was a rescue one and i was the only person willing to take him on wtf was i supposed to do???????????????

I do care about him otherwise i wouldnt be here i have done nothing but stress about him, hes eating now he has a thermostat and shedding fine so no i did not choose to ignore advice i took it so just cos i not been on for a while dont think i have ignored the advice i dont have a 9-5 job and dont get to come on the computer every single day and check what has been said!!!!!!!

thank you to those that gave me the advice the ones that think i ignored can jog on!!!!!!

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2011 :  19:32:43  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
you blatantly stated you were ignoring the advice that we'd given, and that YOU had asked for.

for those of you reading this that are unfamiliar with the thread in question it can be found here http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15279

TOPIC LOCKED, WASTE OF TIME..........

though as this is also address to mike, if you'd like to comment hun, feel free to ask a Mod to temporarily unlock this thread

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Edited by - gingerpony on 14/04/2011 20:40:24
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000