Better than TV
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  18:22:34  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to share the fact that I am currently sat watching Izzy slithering around his viv. To most of you this is probably a common occurance as it is with my other snakes.

What has made me so happy is that Izzy is usually a very reclusive snake and for the past few months has been even more so. It is wonderful to see him out and about again. So what if he still hasn't eaten for 14 weeks lol.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  19:50:16  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
awww, glad he's feeling sociable, maybe he thinks the hoggies are hogging the limelight? lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  20:47:53  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mr Hoggie certainly is. He is always out. We think he likes to come out and watch Dan play on Xbox.

Just been sat watching the snakes in the stack. Orange in the top, brown in the middle and grey at the bottom. The first time I have ever seen them all out at the same time. Maybe I should bring Connie down from upstairs and watch the reaction lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2011 :  08:06:37  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awwww, bless him. Maybe as he gets braver he might even manage a mouse before long!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000