Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Starting new reptile business, do you want in?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  22:42:51  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address
Didnt really know what to name this topic but im sure you will be very interested in it, i own a small business called Renza Technologies, selling iphones, laptops, computers .etc but i want to expand my business. i would like people passionate about reptiles to come foreward to work with me, from home, you can still work a full time job, all you need is space for reptiles and a friendly personality. this isnt chain or junk mail. I want to set up a network of breeders and suppliers of all types of reptiles, this will also mean that you can get supplies at near trade price and supply under a reputable name. please feel free to ask for my e-mail adress to find out more about the business, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
thanks
sam

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  22:44:14  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address
ok sam whats the catch lol ;)

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  22:47:15  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address
No catch at all, im good at business and i know alot of people who can help, suchas professional website designers.etc but i want to set up a nationwide breeding network that everybody can profit from, and obviously its a new business so everybody working in it would help to run and decide what changes need to be made to all aspects of the business to help it function better, sound good?

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  22:58:49  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address
Not exactly sure to be honest - sounds a little strange to post this on a particular forum.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  22:59:37  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address
and theres no expensive start up costs, all food will be cheaper and theres no need to run a big breeding programme, if you want just breed 2 snakes or breed a thousand

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  23:00:59  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address
how do you mean a particular forum, the post is on here because i want genuine nice people who have a big interst in reptiles

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  23:05:55  Show Profile
Tell me something about your other business. Renza Technologies. I've never heard of it, can't find anything about it, and its not registered with company house so I'm assuming this is a small internet based/ebay shop type set up.

Whats your knowledge of the reptile industry, breeding, supplies, import/export?

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  23:06:50  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

and theres no expensive start up costs, all food will be cheaper and theres no need to run a big breeding programme, if you want just breed 2 snakes or breed a thousand

Cant see how this will benefit or make money, also if it is a business you are looking at tax insurance and the likes.

Also cant see how food will be cheaper than it is just now as you would still have to get your own food sourced. Also no startup costs how and where do you get the breeding setup, pretty sure it csts money to buy the kit, or is that free, really cant see it. Sorry but this just seems a bit iffy to me.

Edited by - gmac on 04/04/2011 23:07:40
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  23:08:10  Show Profile
I smell a rat too and its not the one defrosting next to me for the Royal!

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  23:10:46  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

Sorry but this just seems a bit iffy to me.

Im in

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  23:16:30  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address
no theres nothing iffy about it, Renza technologies is a small business, we mainly buy and sell electricals, we refurbish and buy new, my father owns several business worth millions of pounds so we are in safe hands, and yes there are start up costs but you could breed from your already existing set-ups, food would be cheaper because it would be baught from suppliers. My knowledge of the reptile industry is not so broad, but i do have large knowledge about the pet industry as a whole, i have only bred corn snakes but have researched. I have contacts with most of the pet shops in the leeds area. In Renza Technologies we deal with suppliers on a daily basis, we also deal with curriers so this would not be a problem. import/export is not my strong point, however I do know somebody who travels over to the USA, Belgium, Germany and holland on a regular basis, they also go other places, they would also be in on the business. i could just come on here and say that i know everything about everything but i would be lying, i want people who are the best and what they do. if you have any more questions please just ask

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  23:17:09  Show Profile
infact until i get proof that this is not a scam I shall lock the thread, if the OP has any issues with this he can email me

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000