Well well well...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2011 :  16:56:27  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's been quite some time since I logged on! Quite a few things have happened since then and now, personally as well as with the snakes.

How has everyone been? I've been away so long because I started a new job around Christmas and was working two jobs six days a week for a couple of months. Now I work full time at the new place. My time is still eaten by work, or sleeping, or being away from my laptop in general lol. I also got engaged to the other half in October, I can't remember if I told people on here already though? I've been asleep since then so you'll have to forgive me lol

The snakes are good. Ember's gone in to her penultimate tank now, it's the entire length of my desk and she is pretty much nearly the length of it anyway! She's also on small adult mice the little fatty, and as ever is doing perfectly. I'm just waiting for her to shed.

Loki's doing amazing and growing like a weed, he's on two pinkies now and is so ferocious with his constricting. Although the first thing he constricted was me! Quite a touching moment for me, I have to admit

I'll be taking photo's of them more regularly once I get a new camera as my one packed up =[ It's like losing a hand!

Well, I hope everyone's good!

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
1.0.0 Bloodred Corn - Loki.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
1.1.0 Cats - Moggy and Pretty Girl.
0.0.1 Royal Python - Odin R.I.P 20/6/10.
Wishlist = Pied Sided Bloodred, Anery Stripe, Coral Stripe, Bloodred, Green Blotched Snow,
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Location = Chatham, Kent.

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2011 :  19:25:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, what a pretty little Loki! Ember looks very sweet in your sig

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2011 :  20:04:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,it sounds like you've had a busy few months. Congrats on the engagement.
The photo of Loki on your finger is brilliant,he's a beauty.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2011 :  20:33:03  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Newbie (it's weird saying that when it's actually your username lol) they're both little stunners, Ember's definitely the stress head out of the two of them lol.

Hiya Mort, thank you very much =] Loki's so stunning, I can't to see what he'll be like in a years time; his colouring is going to change so dramatically. Even more than it already has!

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Wishlist = Pied Sided Bloodred, Anery Stripe, Coral Stripe, Bloodred, Green Blotched Snow,
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2011 :  10:09:14  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congrats on your engagement

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2011 :  16:03:52  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Congratulations! Good to have you back. Love the photo!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2011 :  16:20:24  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mamma and Herriot =] It's good to be back!

I'm at the other half's house, and I'm hoping Ember shed in the night, and if not hopefully tonight. She's turning in to a BIG girl lol.

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page

boswell3782
Hatchling

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2011 :  18:33:55  Show Profile  Click to see boswell3782's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Welcome back :D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000