Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:06:14  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ah but a Hypo what G?

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:07:38  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
mr mac.... will you be selling beardies? also will you be breeding the beardies in the future? (Asking for a friend who is not on this forum)

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:10:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is a Hypo Ailsa, Hypo is a single trait morph, http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/hypomelanistic/

Yes we will be selling the beardies at some stage when 6 weeks old, as for breeding in the future don't know we are undecided.

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:12:22  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok cheers No worries! I shall let her know! Im currently tryin to persuade the hubby to let me have a beardie so when you decide on a price lemme know xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:12:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
will do mamma

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:21:02  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks for G, didnt know Hypo is a single trait morph, didnt know what they'd look like as adults so thanks for showing me G, I do really like that little Hypo hatchling. What will your Bloods be like when they hatch?

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Edited by - Ailsa on 19/05/2011 14:26:40
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:31:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

thanks for G, didnt know Hypo is a single trait morph, didnt know what they'd look like as adults so thanks for showing me G, I do really like that little Hypo hatchling. What will your Bloods be like when they hatch?

Shall let you know when they hatch

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:33:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:

Grrrr, thought you had special powers and could see into the future! I had lots of questions ready for you!!
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:37:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:

Grrrr, thought you had special powers and could see into the future! I had lots of questions ready for you!!

I do really,

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:43:04  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
G you might find me asking to buy either that little hypo or one of your Bloods

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:48:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Best thing is to wait until gmac advertises them as being for sale. It's still early days right now, he's gotta see if they feed ok and also he may want to keep a few holdbacks
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:50:10  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:

Best thing is to wait until gmac advertises them as being for sale. It's still early days right now, he's gotta see if they feed ok and also he may want to keep a few holdbacks

^^ this. If he is gonna sell them he will advertise them. Theres no point tryin to reserve one now until he has seen if hes gonna sell them or not.

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:56:03  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
True but will it be on here he'll advertise them for sale??

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:59:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

True but will it be on here he'll advertise them for sale??

You can reserve a Bloodred right now, here:

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16761

Although because you were quite rude to him he did say he wouldn't sell to you so not sure.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  15:00:08  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
more than likely. There are a fair few people interested in his hatchlings which is why it would be unfair to "reserve" them anyway.

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  15:03:42  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Maybe I will just stick to the rep shop I got my first snake from then if there are a lot of other people interested and Lou I wouldn't buy from that guy but thanks anyway.

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  15:28:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most will be advertised for sale when they are ready, if you want to pre book one thats fine let me know. But I will only take pre orders on what has been hatched not what may hatch, So far the only keeper we have is the snow stripe so all others will potentially be for sale.

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  15:34:42  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fair enough!

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  22:21:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ghost

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts