Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  15:27:53  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya hun, I'v sent you an email to your work email. Hope thats ok x

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  17:17:02  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi kdlang no probs at all I just don't seem to be getting any of the emails and my replies seem to be floating around in space somewhere as well. There are plenty of binders left and anyone is more than welcome to them if I could just retrieve your addresses I'd happily send them to you.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  19:35:54  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My msn address is in my profile, you could try sending an email to that one. Just make sure you put a subject I will recognise as otherwise it might get deleted without being read.

Let me know if you send one and I'l let you know if I receive it ok

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Loopholes
Egg

United Kingdom
52 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2011 :  12:49:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi sorry going to sound a bit of a thicko here what are the paper binders for??
What are they used for.
Thanks and please dont mock me my wife and kids do enough of that as it is lmfao
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

My msn address is in my profile, you could try sending an email to that one. Just make sure you put a subject I will recognise as otherwise it might get deleted without being read.

Let me know if you send one and I'l let you know if I receive it ok

Go to Top of Page

shaunio
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2011 :  13:46:29  Show Profile  Click to see shaunio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi ozziesmum do u have any domes left pls?? It will go to great use and will be very greatly appreciated

s.omand
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2011 :  15:23:59  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi shaunio no sorry they went within days I'm afraid.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2011 :  15:27:34  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi loopholes, they are put on the inside edge of the glass doors to close the gap and stop escapees, there are still some left if you need any.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

shaunio
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2011 :  17:18:40  Show Profile  Click to see shaunio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No problem, I had a feeling they would of, thanks for your reply.

s.omand
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000