Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  17:39:13  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
In that case, I wouldn't bother gguarding it.
The tube light shouldn't be low enough for a Leo to get on it, even if they do the heat output is not as high on them.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  20:47:08  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi sorry everything went by the middle of the week.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2011 :  19:35:49  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Could I pay for postage for 2 paper binders please? :3

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2011 :  19:42:30  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Staple email me your address and I'll post you some out tomorrow, are you sure you don't want more than 2 as there's still loads left.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2011 :  11:49:00  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've sent you an e-mail but I'm not sure if you got it :( the email function on here doesn't seem to work to well for me!
How many did you use per viv? I just need enough to cover 3 vivs if that's ok, hopfully it will stop escapees and stop server nose rubbing injures too!

Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2011 :  19:38:09  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Sta~ple here's my work email send your address there and I will send them out tomorrow. I'll send you 6 to be on the safe side as you don't want any little gaps for them to squeeze through and they are very easy to cut down to size.

jane@idealtd.uk.com

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2011 :  13:43:46  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks very much :D I got them today :) if you need any money for the postage I'd be happy to pay :)

Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2011 :  21:19:53  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Sta~ple you don't owe me anything you're welcome glad to be able to help.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

jordy845
Hatchling

United Kingdom
191 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2011 :  13:49:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do you have any left?

Jordy :3

0.1.0 Amel Corn - Chihiro R.I.P
1.0.0 Snow Corn - Sachi
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Stella
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2011 :  15:12:30  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jordy845, yes I do send me your details and how many you need and I'll post them out to you tomorrow.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

jordy845
Hatchling

United Kingdom
191 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2011 :  22:16:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awesome, sorry to be a pain, but wehats left again? sorry

1.0.0 Snow Corn - Sachi
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Stella
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  10:22:13  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jordy845, Only the paper binders.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

jordy845
Hatchling

United Kingdom
191 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  16:25:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
okey doke, ill give you my email, and can i have one please?

jjrox_79@hotmail.com, ill also email you my address, thanks :)

1.0.0 Snow Corn - Sachi
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Stella
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  16:58:13  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jordy845

I'll post them out to you first thing Monday when I am back in work, you should get them Tuesday.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

jordy845
Hatchling

United Kingdom
191 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  19:30:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
okey doke, thankyou :)

1.0.0 Snow Corn - Sachi
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Stella
Go to Top of Page

jordy845
Hatchling

United Kingdom
191 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2011 :  22:18:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey, just wondering when you posted the things out, as i havent recieved anything yet :(, hoping nothing has got lost in the post

cheers :)

1.0.0 Snow Corn - Sachi
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Stella
Go to Top of Page

Charlie_Corn
Hatchling

United Kingdom
129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  19:29:48  Show Profile  Visit Charlie_Corn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What have you got anything left/if anything ?

2.4.1 Corn snakes
2.0.0 Royal Pythons
1.1.0 Rainbow boa
1.1.0 Hognose Snakes
1.2.0 Crested Geckos
2.9.0 Leopard Geckos
1.0.0 Water Dragon
0.0.4 African Land Snails
2.1.0 Rabbits
0.2.0 Guinea Pigs
3.0.0 Cats
1.1.0 Dogs
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  19:53:08  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jordy845, I sent you an email as I still haven't got your address but didn't get an answer, can you send it to my work email which is jane@idealtd.uk.com and I will send them out to you first class.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  19:54:40  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Charlie Corn, just paper binders for the doors left if you want some send me an email to my work email jane@idealtd.uk.com with your address and I will send you some out.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  19:57:27  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Charlie Corn, just paper binders left for the doors, if you want some send me your address to my work email jane@idealtd.uk.com and I will send you some out.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000