Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  15:25:14  Show Profile
Fingers crossed you get to witness the snake wiggle dance they do as they shed, i've only seen it once and by a miracle it was the first shed of Spot, it was amazing. And for some strange reason I still have the shed skin! I want to throw it out but find myself holding onto it like a memento, then because you have that ne you need to keep the next one too to compare and so on and so on until you have a drawer full of shed skin.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

CentricMalteser
Banned

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  22:12:29  Show Profile
perhaps you should preach this to all members, becvause I can count a few who "irritate" and "insult" me, and you're one of them, so stop posting off topic!!

back to topic, Bruge, will hide and hide, until she see's no movement in my room, and that's when she did it, bit like my anery did

trouble is, when no one is moving in my room, it's because im asleep!!! lmao

quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

quote:
Originally posted by CentricMalteser

stop being padantic

Its important to be pendantic when the subject in question is the care of an animal. Suppose someone has a snake and has very little experience, they wake up one morning to a snake with a retained piece of shed on the tail, they are worried so do a search, find this thread and see info about peeling the shed off. they go to their snake and because nobody corrected the wording they end up ripping the scales clean off the tail.

I try to word things the best way I can but I find that sometimes it either makes no sense or is just plain wrong and I'm thankful that someone comes along and corrects me, firstly as a learning experience for me but secondly because I wouldn't want something I have said to be taken at face value and ending up injuring an animal.

I will advise you to very carefully think about the fact you are insulting or generally irritating the people one here with lots of experience and people you may very well need the advice from in the future. I know forums are an ideas exchange but I have not seen anyone on here behaving in the manner you do. Its off subject so that is all i am going to say.

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  22:19:31  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address

Topic locked due to twunts deciding to cause arguements AND going OFF TOPIC again in every thread except their own. AGAIN!!!

LOCKED***

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000