disinfecting new faun and equipment query
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

esox
Egg

84 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  08:08:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when I disinfect my new faun and hides, bowls etc, do I just spray and dry? or do I need to rinse them with water afterwards? I'm using cascade disinfectant, just a bit worried dont want to hurt snakey once |I get him/her. also if you do rinse with water, is normal tap water ok?

thanks

John

corn, anery, fred

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  09:05:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When i buy anythng new, i spray with disinfectant, rinse with tap water, and then dry off with kitchen roll. I have a separate RUB that i use to was snakie stuff in. As for Viv, when doing full clean once free of substrate spray and wipe over with a damp cloth and allow to dry before replacing viv decorations etc.. Tap water is fine, especially as this is what they get to drink.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  10:18:03  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've used this spray, I just spray, wipe and let it dry for my viv and hides. With bowls I spray and rinse with water just to be on the safe side and I just use normal tap water.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  10:44:44  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
depends on what your using,but i would rinse water bowls just to be on the safe side.

Go to Top of Page

esox
Egg

84 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  11:38:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for advice

corn, anery, fred
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: