Reptile shops Nottingham?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2011 :  15:31:48  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So I'm stuck in Nottingham it's a bit boring waiting for my b/f to finish uni and I will be dragged round shopping tomorrow... so are there any reptile shops in Nottingham city centre or around it? I've goggled but I always find ones in Nottinghamshire or dotted around Nottingham but non in Nottingham? Just seems a tad strange that's all :/

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2011 :  15:50:36  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I dont think there are chick, its a bitpooptbqh. There really arent many in the area in general, the only decent one I found is New World Exotics in Beeston, easy to get to, but you have probably already been there. :/
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2011 :  16:06:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.nottinghamreptilecentre.webs.com/

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2011 :  16:41:37  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Opps posted in wrong section *_* forgot to bring my glasses.

Your answers suggest I'm out of luck then x.x I did want to go to New World Exotic as they have cheap mice but it's a bit out the way, and Nottingham Reptile centre is way out the way :(

Seems like Nottingham city centre sucks. Am I right in thinking there used to be one nearish Rock city?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000