New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  23:18:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Title says it all. I'm looking to find a breeder with the above type of corn.

Does anyone know if they are available in the UK, and if so where. Replies eagerly awaited.

Thanks

jonoandapril
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2011 :  15:53:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
me to!!

1x amel corn (tango)
1x carolina corn (pepsi)
1x carpet python (butch)
1x normal royal (rachel)
1x bumblebee royal
wishlist: abbotts okeetee female, crawl cay boa, emerald tree boa
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  13:14:45  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yes they are available in the uk as i have one :D but to find a decent one may be harder to find.
cant thik of any breeders at the mo as really cant think, i remmeber seeing some at donny last year as was tempted to get a male for my girlie, but thats prob not very helpfull.

good luck on ya search and if you find a very nice male (snakie i may add :p).. send him my way :D ;)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  14:35:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best thing to do is keep your eye on classifieds, here, Rfuk, reptile classifieds, preloved etc. They come up every now and then, still not widely available.

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  19:33:43  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if you find anyone breeding really top notch abbotts, give me a shout please! :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

sparkaly
Hatchling

212 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  17:03:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Take a look at here, www.pilbara-reptiles.co.uk The stock list shows them in stock not sure what they are like tho.

I'd love one :-)

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  19:08:43  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
at that price, they can keep them! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

sparkaly
Hatchling

212 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  19:58:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doh ......... I'm not that up on prices ATM.
I'll have to ask you guys when I'm looking for my next snakey so I don't get stitched up LOL

Go to Top of Page

candyazz
Egg

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  00:03:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hopefully mine will be breeding this year will post some pics up of the adults later
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2011 :  23:47:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got 1 from a shop in wigan last november he seem's to get them a lot and paid £40 beautyful snake he's now 9moths and 2ft long eats like a monster lol the shops called Appleton Exotics I think they ship too hope that helps
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

at that price, they can keep them! :D

Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  09:06:16  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know AC Snakes have normal okeetee in stock as i wanted one originally. Whether they can get abbots ones in not sure. Might be worth asking?

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  20:58:03  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i've not been in appleton exotics for years, i didn't think much of the place back then

Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  21:38:16  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simmy_82

I know AC Snakes have normal okeetee in stock as i wanted one originally. Whether they can get abbots ones in not sure. Might be worth asking?

Yes, I'm absolutely in love with their breeder female

Although, not technically and Abbott's... she's a stunner. I've wanted an Abbott's for awhile, but have sort of given up as there's just not many around... But if I see any pop up I'll also give you guys a yell

Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  23:07:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... My friend mentioned getting a breeding pair from someone soon, I'll quiz her on it!

All I know is, if she gets a breedping pair, I'm gonna get me one, Abbots are my favourite :>
Go to Top of Page

Ruth G
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2011 :  23:26:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a pair that I am going to breed from next year :)
Go to Top of Page

tk72
Hatchling

United Kingdom
494 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  10:29:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
andy i saw an add on preloved for someone in southport who was selling Okeetee but not sure if they where abbott. saw them about two weeks ago if thats any help. they where £10 each.
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  19:50:32  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if they're on preloved then theres a good chance its a goon selling normals, especially at that price :)

Go to Top of Page

kimbo
Egg

France
67 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  22:18:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you've got a car and a cheap ferry they,ve got them here in northern france for 80 euros ! or someone said today on my post they have a yearling pair in the reptile shop in Leeds ! x
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000