Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  19:11:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If they can't be bothered returning my calls then they don't deserve my money. S*d em.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  19:54:26  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
TSM Has excellent customer service I think! I've e-mailed them twice and I got replies back swiftly! Shame theres no on-line order form :( dis-like talking to people XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  20:37:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm talking about http://anfrozenfoods.co.uk/
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  20:54:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know :p I've never contacted them so I wouldn't know their customer service but I do know TSM's is great.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2011 :  09:59:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After the complete lack of customer service from http://anfrozenfoods.co.uk/, i rang http://www.reptilecentre.com/. The member of staff i spoke with was very helpful, answering any questions i had and assisting me with ordering the correct size mice for my babies. Order placed and arrived here in perfect condition, well packed and frozen. Thats what i call decent customer service
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2011 :  12:05:01  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what did u order and how much did it cost so people can compair

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2011 :  12:35:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ordered 25 large mice as a start just to be able to evaluate service provided. Worked out just over £1 per large mouse, single delivery charge of £9.95 (this included other items delivered at same time) and its express delivery before 12.

It is more expensive but as far as i'm concerned the level of service provided both in terms of goods and their support on the phone i'm more than happy.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000