Sad and Happy..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

107 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  23:17:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ambiton has just been picked up buy a very nice man.. And is on the way to her new life..

I don't know how he did it but he just stuck his hand in her viv and picked her up! I was like well she was nasty =/ Maybe she just din't like me.. Can snakes pick who they like ?

all in all she has gone to someone who can handle her better than me.. which Im pretty happy about! Just me and my little Rusko boy left now.. Which I went out and bort him a new little hide today =]

1.0.0 Carolina/Normal Corn
1.0.0 Pug
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  23:20:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CONFIDENCE, they sense confidence, fear etc.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

107 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  23:26:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahh see I was kinda scared of her knowing she is untame.. Would always be shaking when chnaging hr water and trying to handle her.. The guy lives very close and he said I'm welcome to go see her whenever =]

1.0.0 Carolina/Normal Corn
1.0.0 Pug
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2011 :  09:06:08  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's good that you can still see her. The man sounds as if he knows what he's doing which is reassuring for you. At least you know she's gone to a good home. I expect your mum and bitten sister are happier too!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2011 :  12:33:08  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree- they do know when someone is confident or not. If you are scared, it scares them so they become defensive.

But some are just nasty too

...and some do just dislike people. My hoggy hates Lewy. He always huffs up when Lewy goes near the viv. He doesn't do that with me. I think that snake can sense dislike though, because Lewy isn't really fond of hognoses

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000