WANTED: Adult Female Cornsnake
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tel
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2011 :  22:13:13  Show Profile  Click to see tel's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Hi there!
im new to the forum and im looking for a adult female cornsake, preferrably for free, but will pay for her if the price is right, please if you cannot home your corn any more and need a good home for her i live near coventry and would love to give it a home, my daughter, my partner and i love snakes and would love a female to breed and add to our family.

we have a large viv currently shared by my 3 baby corns, which can be transferred to a smaller viv that we have available,

thank you for any help
tel

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2011 :  22:17:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have 3 baby corns in 1 viv?
Go to Top of Page

tel
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2011 :  22:23:57  Show Profile  Click to see tel's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah, they are in a large viv that has seperate living areas, i have a female snow motley thats a year old called peach in one area, and two brothers in two seperate living areas that are 7 months old. (the large viv has four partitions/living areas)

and i have 2 spare medium vivs that can be partitioned and still have enough room.
there are perfectly happy, and well behaved, good feeders and shedders.
as soon as i figure out how (because im new to this forum thing) ill post some pictures of my babies =]

Go to Top of Page

tel
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2011 :  22:24:58  Show Profile  Click to see tel's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the brothers are sanchez (my partners) and pippin (my daughters)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000