Adult female corn (free to a good home)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  12:51:37  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi guys im looking to re-home a corn snake of mine she is a gorgeous normal corn she is about 8 years old and around five foot, she has had 2 previous clutches and has produced lovely hatchlings, unfortunatly after her last clutch she lost a lot of weight so she is skinny at the minute but she is eating and pooing fine so she will soon pile on the weight, she sheds well to, she is very friendly im having to thin my stock out and she is currently being kept with another of my females i just think she needs to be alone till she is fattened up, i love her to bits but the time has come to be sensible, so if anyone can give her a loving home please contact me jammaandbubba[AT]hotmail.com im in banbury oxfordshire.

*edited to remove email link

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy

Edited by - gmac on 12/12/2010 12:54:05

tel
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2011 :  21:45:11  Show Profile  Click to see tel's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey
just recently sent you an e-mail.
was just wondering if you were still looking for a good home for you gorgeous corn snake?
Me and my partner have 3 of are own at the moment and are currently looking for an older corn snake to eventually breed.
We have a large vivarium for her self as the other 3 are still small and we have smaller viv's for them
Are you available to drop her off in Rugby, Warwickshire and i'll pay for petrol as i still havent learnt to drive Sad smile haha..
hope to hear from you soon
thanks
tel

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000