Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

shaunio
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  20:42:50  Show Profile  Click to see shaunio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the snakes climbed onto its bush/tree thing red and is chillin in it, does that sound better to you mate??

s.omand
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  20:54:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah its good that he feels happy enough to move.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

shaunio
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  22:29:16  Show Profile  Click to see shaunio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
cheers for all the advice mate, they stress very easily, love my reptiles, just got to put the effort in and the rest all comes with it!!!

s.omand
Go to Top of Page

shaunio
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  18:30:42  Show Profile  Click to see shaunio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey all my snake is doin well, has had 2 feeds now and seems happy. i put normal paper under my aspen between the bottom of the viv(glass) and under my aspen, is this ok to do or should i move it so the snake can feel the heat matt more??...cheers!!!

s.omand
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  18:38:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, nice to here that things are going well with your snake now. I think having the paper there is just a personal thing. As far as I am aware it makes little difference. I'm sure if someone knows of a reason not to use it they will soon say. Some people just use sheets of newspaper as a substrate so I don't see any problems with it.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

shaunio
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  19:34:53  Show Profile  Click to see shaunio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
cheers red, if it affected the snake it would soon let me know too i am guessing!!!

s.omand
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000