Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Been a while [Update!]
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  12:30:11  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey guys!

Well it's been an AGE since I last posted. Sorry! I got busy with exams and all, I also got myself some colt shetlands to have some fun with so been work work and work xD Not to mention having to reschool my bucking welsh cob But anywho! He's a dime and that's not what the main topic of THIS forum is

Dimika is doing great! She's been in her 3ft viv for about 5-6 months now and is on small mice x) She weighs in at 103g and measures on average of 2.45ft. My big baby! Some of you might remember me from a while back, most of you probably won't judging from all the faces I don't recognise But it's good to be back, funny how looking at other peoples pictures makes you even more engaged with the hobby Haha. I'll try to get some pictures of Dimi today as she has grown massively from the little snakey you once knew.

And I am, rather oddly, considering changing Dimika's name I know, sounds a bit strange for a snake that's been with me over a year, but I've never really felt connected to the name and she was named originally thinking she was a male (still not sure!) Plus I end up calling her 'the snake' and it just feels too robotic for an animal :/ So, any ideas are welcome. It's not a definate change, but it is a likely one.

Lilpunk x

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.

jonoandapril
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  14:01:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we just named our new snake that we got yesterday. named him pulo after the charecter from the 'rome' series!

1x amel corn (tango)
1x carolina corn (pepsi)
1x carpet python (butch)
1x normal royal (rachel)
1x bumblebee royal
wishlist: abbotts okeetee female, crawl cay boa, emerald tree boa
Go to Top of Page

Inkygirl
Hatchling

United Kingdom
256 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  16:30:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hiya welcome back, sorry dont know you but nice to chat. your winston and rupert are gorgeous. pretty new here too xx

1 Bearded Dragon, Gino
1 Terrapin, Tulip
1 Iguana, Edward
3 Corns Cora, Travis,Leon
and Angus
1 Normal Royal Python, Lexi
1 Boa Constrictor, Zara
1 Granite Burmese Python Bernie

Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  18:56:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back

I like the name, i think it really suits her
But of course Ruby is always a lovely name for a carolina
Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  21:38:48  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Figs And hello Jono and Inky - pulo is a really lovely name :)

Ruby's nice, but hopefully I'll convince myself that Dimika is okay. I'm not too keen on change, even though the name never really stuck. I was quite fond of Pearls xD But to really initiate the change I'll have to get her sexed - been too long in the dark! lol.

Lilpunk xx

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000