Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2010 :  12:27:23  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

You lot are mean....stop getting the cat lovers in a spin!!!!!

Won't kick their cats without consent first. With the excellent snowy weather we are having now, it's a great time as you can see where the cats land very easily.

I see a lot of guns which I like. Makes me sad that I haven't played with a gun in 10 years :( well stocked up for zombies though if they ever happen.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

rockroyal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
235 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2010 :  13:12:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mine are building and riding motorbikes i have loads of tattoos i also keep tarantulas

1.0.0 corn snake
0.1.0 royal python
0.1.0 hognose

Who moved the light at the end of the tunnel
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2010 :  14:52:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

quote:

And, because i can ..........

Hahah Mike ya beast!

I know, its not the first time I have been called that!

Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2010 :  21:19:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I know, its not the first time I have been called that!

Well i guess it's time i got some pics up myself then!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2010 :  21:47:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I partake in a spot of Airsoft, looking forward to a lovely new SIG for x-mas. But my hobbies are mostly horse related. Hunting, eventing, showjumping.. YES they are all differnt believe it or not!
Hunting

Showjumping

Eventing

I also build a pretty mean beer tower! But i dont think such photo's are suitable for the forum :P

0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2010 :  10:28:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

I partake in a spot of Airsoft, looking forward to a lovely new SIG for x-mas. But my hobbies are mostly horse related. Hunting, eventing, showjumping.. YES they are all differnt believe it or not!

I also build a pretty mean beer tower! But i dont think such photo's are suitable for the forum :P

Which Sig are you after? Am toying with getting one, a real one mind, in .22 for a bit of fun, or the gsg copy of the mp5.
All semi auto as not allowed to have full auto rifles here.
I kinda like the 22 copy of the AK too, but 1 is enough to waste some cash on ammo!
I intend to get a match 54 for comps and a bolt action 22 for bunny bashing.

I am also tempted to go full bore too, some very nice converted m4 s and m16's about.

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2010 :  13:16:11  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My other hobbies are cars <3 in the summer i attend alot of shows, (legal) cruises and help arrange things, I also run a car forum/club and previous to that i ran 2 other and i was also a regional rep for 3 years for the fiestastoc :)

My car at a cruise i arranged for halloween 2008, also got the cruise featured in max power :D

The flyer <3

me on the nurburgring in 2008

my old hoodie <3

Modified nationals 2009

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2010 :  16:08:10  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my friend went to modified nationals said it was pretty good :) dont suppose you know someone called billybell? drives a fiesta like yours in green

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2010 :  16:59:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Which Sig are you after? Am toying with getting one, a real one mind, in .22 for a bit of fun, or the gsg copy of the mp5.

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=43&category_id=21&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

There she is there! Or i was toying with the idea of this one... Just because its pretty:)

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=804&category_id=85&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP

Edited by - Katie.Dublin on 21/12/2010 17:03:01
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2010 :  20:43:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do like the 226, its a nice gun.
THis is what i am after

http://www.gsg-waffen.de/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=45&Itemid=79&lang=en

Or

http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=66&productid=249

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2010 :  21:46:36  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I shall ask in my local place about the sig522, I bought one similar a few years back from them. Need to pop in there soon anyway, I'm nearly out of my little co2 cartridges.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2010 :  23:47:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apart from the obvious, horses are my biggest passion.

I work on a natural horsemanship yard and also teach.
Me teaching balance and collection whilst loose schooling-

And riding my gorgeous old ex-racer, now in horsey heaven-

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  01:15:30  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sb your horse is stunning... i love racers/ ex racers mind thoroughbreds are just brill all together :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  02:07:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

I do like the 226, its a nice gun.
THis is what i am after

522 all the way mike!

0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  08:35:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am undecided, I have liked the mp5 for a long time now, and I know they are reasonably accurate, I might just get both and see.

My other hobby is rc gliders, more so foamy combat ones, fusion 46, venom, fusion 60, I will link a vid later.

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  10:45:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

sb your horse is stunning... i love racers/ ex racers mind thoroughbreds are just brill all together :D

thanks, he was a 1 in a million horse and is irreplaceable

Here is him a few months before being pts, aged 16

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  13:27:20  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice looking horses, although I am very scared horses but they are very glossy looking!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  00:56:53  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nawwww sb your horse is a lil stunner :D may i ask why he was pts?? if u would rather not answer i would understand.
i dont norm like chestnuts that much but he is a lil cutie his coat reli shines and its not a 'dirty' kinda chestnut if ya know what i mean

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

animal_crazy_lady
Hatchling

United Kingdom
100 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  11:26:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my 1st love will always be animals... been to crufts 3time with my 1st border collie gypsy doing flyball, even got to the finals! (checkout teesdale flyball club/crufts flyball on youtube)but then she got problems with her eyes so retired her. now got my 2nd border collie kim shes a year old now and is a rescue dog, started agility wih her 5wks ago and she loves it, also pritty good!

my 2nd love is cars!!! love my vauxhalls, iv hav of them so far! nova 1.2, corsa 1.4 16v sport, astra mk3 2L 16v gsi, astra mk4 1.9d van and now got an astra mk 5 1.9d sri 150. but this time last year i had a focus st 2.5 turbo.... my god i loved that car, was a fortune to run hence the diesel car now! miss it so much! aslo had a fiesta (same shape as fiestastlou's) 1.4 zetec to replace the astra gsi. my problem is i keep buying fast cars then i cant afford to run them so get sumit slow then get sick n buy another fast 1 hahaha.

i also like drawing, walking, hourse riding (when i get the chance)AND SHOES!!!

Go to Top of Page

jonoandapril
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  14:24:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
also into my guns like everyone else (but its my job to be, so...) and love a bit of airsofting now and then. other than work, guns and snakes im into tattoos (my whole back is covered, half my left arm and half my right, plus my calf) and raising my little boy josh!

1x amel corn (tango)
1x carolina corn (pepsi)
1x carpet python (butch)
1x normal royal (rachel)
1x bumblebee royal
wishlist: abbotts okeetee female, crawl cay boa, emerald tree boa
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: