Corn Snake Photos
 Stargazer photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scotsman
Egg

71 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  20:50:41  Show Profile  Visit scotsman's Homepage  Click to see scotsman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here are a couple of photos of a Corn I'm picking up next week, he looks nothing like a "Typical" Corn, but I think it is important to post such things. Anyone interested in more information about "Stargazer" Corns should have a look at this link:
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13133
Whilst looking at the photo don't forget the Corn is not in pain, it is just a Genetical mistake in his Neurological system.

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  21:56:20  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
how do they strike? :S

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  22:06:42  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wonky corn.
Can I have him???

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  22:07:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stargazers are so cool I've never seen one. Must look at the thread!
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  22:24:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poor thing,I know he's not in pain but life must be harder for stargazers. I watched some video's a bit back,sad to see.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
591 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  22:41:30  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lol @ K.
Feel sorry for them, but if they can eat shed and poo and move around, that's just about all they do anyway really.
Still an incredibly handsome looking chap too.

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
1.0.0 Normal Royal - Ronald.
1.0.0 Carpet Python - Magic.
1.0.0 Amel Corn - Pendulum.
1.0.0 Anery Corn - Chilli.
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Wormsle.
0.1.0 California King x Mexican Black - Lucy.
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - Bear.
Go to Top of Page

scotsman
Egg

71 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  23:52:18  Show Profile  Visit scotsman's Homepage  Click to see scotsman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
@stotty: If they strike (not every snake does that is used to Frozen/thawed) then I guess either like a normal Corn, or on thier back. I get him next week at Hamm, then I can say more.

@Jackhutchey979: Stargazers are a lot of things, but cool is not one of them. Its heartbreaking for a corn lover to watch them, but sadly due to commercial reasons they will appear more and more over the next few years, and not only in Sunkissed projects.

@Kehhlyr: Thats a pretty good explanation, wonky. But no you can't have him

@Mort: Its basically the only way to have such a snake is to always remind yourself he is not in pain, but it is sad and hard to watch.

@Oh how Original: Basically you summed it up, thats all most Corns do, Gazers just do it sometimes on thier back or with thier head in the Air. And yes he is a cracker thank you

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  00:08:43  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he is a stunning lil snakie, just a shame he has to be a sg... cant believe some (use your imagination here) will breed them on purpose (test breeding i can understand, sheer fun of it.. no way!)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  10:32:44  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
:(

good luck with the testing mate, I've got everything crossed for you

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000