Confirm normals etc.. Hatchlings plz :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

11 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  18:38:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I'm quite a noob as posting, said hello in the intro section the other day though. Mentioned there that my Lillys hatchlings had started saying 'hello' to the world. I now have 22 of the 24 nippers out, the last 2 have just sliced their eggs though, not bad for my first ever corn clutch
Anyways, I'm not at ALL clued up on the morph thing but pretty sure they are 50/50 normals and Amel motleys. Lilly *Moms* a Carolina and Allan *Dads* a Snow. Can anyone please confirm this so when the time comes to advertise and contact the pet shops I don't end up looking silly
The first pic is the viv they have taken over for the first week or so for monitoring sheds and feeding. Before anyone says anything about the arrangement it's for the pic and the viv is heated by a Microclimate Advanced Heater.

Hope it's not pic overload and thanks in advance oh wise ones

Some know better than others, most just think they do. If it's proved to work for you, stick with it just take good advice to increase your own knowledge.

sly
Hatchling

United Kingdom
273 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  19:17:40  Show Profile  Click to see sly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
not all nice pics lovely babies yeah i think u r right u didnt get any snows?

James

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  19:22:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are so cute!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

11 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  19:26:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks peeps they are adorable and I want to keep them all but not really a good idea! He hee!
No not any snows, I have 3 of the yearlings from the same parents and they are pretty much the same, only the Amels are quite a bit darker orange. I assume they get darker as they get older?

Some know better than others, most just think they do. If it's proved to work for you, stick with it just take good advice to increase your own knowledge.
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  19:47:23  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think it is rare for a snow to make snow babies unless they have all the appropriate hets as well? Not sure on how it works fully. They all look amel and normal to me though, and they look really great!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  22:28:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww congrats,they are so cute.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  10:29:55  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
congrats! they are all normals and amels, which means Lilly is now proven as het amel :)

@tehbunneh to make snows the normal would have to be het anery as well as het amel (snow = amel + anery)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Recluso
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  10:38:01  Show Profile  Click to see Recluso's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww grats on the new babies, they're adorable ^^
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000