Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2010 :  21:06:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no he doesnt, still baby ones, hence why they are so sharp. i found another similar to him, 100 collected, or 150 delivered anywhere in the Uk, hes in stockton.

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2010 :  21:17:50  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww, so hopefully they will start coming out soon and Rodney will be far softer! xD Im am sat at my laptop totally cooing, Im sure my mum thinks Ive lost it, I love them sooo much! :P I really have to get myself one, the only problem is that is along with a million other pets I want, obv with corns on top, followed my a few other reps, then one of these fellows, a pig, some chickens and a horse! I need to be careful, Im gonna end up with a petting zoo, Ill have to start charging the kids in the area to come and have a look! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2010 :  21:28:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you have some catching up to do, we still have rabbits, mice, rats, cats, geckos, and the snakes, plus Rodney.

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  17:25:54  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww, Im so jealous! Id love to have loads of animals, the only problem is I want loads of kids too so I need to marry a millionaire to afford it all cause theres no way Im ever gonna make anything special. I want some geckos, and mice, I had a couple of mice when I was little and I just used to sit and play with them for hours, then they died. :( Its a very sad story! :/
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  20:46:13  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awwwww that is just adorable

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000