Snake Toy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lucyloop
Hatchling

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  22:02:09  Show Profile  Visit lucyloop's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got this for Tiko, after being reassured by a carpenter it wasn't pine we sanded it down and he is currently happily tangled up in it, thought when he gets too big (if ever) for it we can just make the holes bigger. And it was only 2 quid.

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
591 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  22:06:11  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not a bad idea really, gives them something more to do and stop boredom, liking it :D

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
1.0.0 Normal Royal - Ronald.
1.0.0 Carpet Python - Magic.
1.0.0 Amel Corn - Pendulum.
1.0.0 Anery Corn - Chilli.
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Wormsle.
0.1.0 California King x Mexican Black - Lucy.
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - Bear.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  22:24:48  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's brilliant! I have something like that for my snakes too :3 except the holes are smaller :( You'll find that they love going in and out of each hole :D

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

NatashaK
Egg

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  22:33:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's soo cool! I want something like that, where did you get it?! I'm liking the price too :)
Go to Top of Page

lucyloop
Hatchling

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  22:46:27  Show Profile  Visit lucyloop's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its from Prestwood pets on the A449 near Wolverhampton, however its made by t-rex products and they are called fun logs - if you see this link
http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&q=t-rex+fun+logs&wrapid=tlif12905522688591&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=5kPsTK3fJ8yChQfcxY3MDA&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CCwQrQQwAg

there are some sites that sell them or google t-rex fun logs - please sure to include the words t-rex as i can't be held accountable for any other results!!!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  22:58:47  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeh, those trees and wooden hoses are nasty looking! Lol

And omg I just found the one I have XD http://peticious.com/trex-wholesome-fun-logs-drum-p-96069.html?ref=269

Your's have bigger holes than mine though :( Means my lardy can't play with mine :(

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  23:14:08  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I bought a bird ladder for my corn, and she loves it and crawls up and down and curls all around it...
Really cheep too only like 2 quid...

0.1 Corn snake - Motley Sunglow (Aia)
1.0 Hognose - normal (Vitus)
Go to Top of Page

lucyloop
Hatchling

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  08:23:26  Show Profile  Visit lucyloop's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

And omg I just found the one I have XD http://peticious.com/trex-wholesome-fun-logs-drum-p-96069.html?ref=269

Your's have bigger holes than mine though :( Means my lardy can't play with mine :(

If you want me to get you one and post it just message me lucyfoss[AT]googlemail.com

edited to remove complete email address

Edited by - gmac on 24/11/2010 23:11:00
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  15:38:19  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thats a great idea, next time we go shopping for toys for my girlfriends rats I might pick something like that up!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

lucyloop
Hatchling

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  16:31:50  Show Profile  Visit lucyloop's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by drchino

Thats a great idea, next time we go shopping for toys for my girlfriends rats I might pick something like that up!

It was from the guinea pig/gerbil section! If it had been on reptiles it would have been about a tenner no doubt!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

32 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  17:11:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have one of these in the garage from when I had my hammy.
How would I know if the wood was safe for snake?

1.0.0 - Corn snake - Noodle
2.0.0 Cats (Tango and Ozzy)
2.0.0 guinea pigs (Salt and Peppa)

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  22:11:46  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lucyloop

quote:

If you want me to get you one and post it just message me lucyfoss[AT]googlemail.com

Thankyou but I shall make him loose the weight to fit into it! And keeps my eyes peeled for one like yours ^^ these snakes are getting very spoilt lol.

Ashely, chance are if they are made out of wood so hammies can nibble, it's a safe wood for snakes.

Edited by - gmac on 24/11/2010 23:11:32
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

32 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  22:24:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

[/quote]
Ashely, chance are if they are made out of wood so hammies can nibble, it's a safe wood for snakes.
[/quote]

Thanks, I hope so.

Just though of taking it into my Resistant materials tutor, he should know.

1.0.0 - Corn snake - Noodle
2.0.0 Cats (Tango and Ozzy)
2.0.0 guinea pigs (Salt and Peppa)

Go to Top of Page

lucyloop
Hatchling

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2010 :  12:54:02  Show Profile  Visit lucyloop's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by lucyloop

quote:

Thankyou but I shall make him loose the weight to fit into it! And keeps my eyes peeled for one like yours ^^ these snakes are getting very spoilt lol.

ok well good luck with the diet, yes they are very spoilt, infact i think i spend more on my snake than myself!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000