New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pompey666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2010 :  23:43:49  Show Profile
hi all i think i am going to have to part with my butter girl i put her back in her viv today like i have for everyday for the last two weeks but today i put her down and she turned on me and just went mad bitting and hissing i shut the glass and she carried on bitting the glass untill i turned the light out went back in a few hrs later and she just went mad again any advise would be great if not she s up for rehoming for £20 or £45 with set up thanks for everyone that replys

2.3.1 corns
0.2.0 wife and daughter

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2010 :  23:56:39  Show Profile
OK, I would have to say even without much information, if a snake bites its something you've done not a problem with the snake. Like is she in the process of shedding and doesn't want handled, is she relatively new and been over handled, did you knock her body or head off any part of the viv when putting her back. Sounds like an upset and scared snake rather than an aggressive snake as she was biting the glass, aggression would be far more focused.

Don't give up on your animals, remember they are wild and act accordingly, its your job to understand and deal with that.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2010 :  23:58:46  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
Thread locked.
Duplicate.

Threads are not snakes, one thread is enough.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000